222 E. 21st Street
Two reasons for compiling the following information for review so far:
- Doing whatever AKNA can to do to assure the developer and architect will produce a development that meets or exceeds Quality Housing Standards.
- Establish a relationship with city agencies (HPD, DoB, EPA) local organizations (FDC, CD14, CAMBA) and the City Council that will encourage this result.
In a brief look at past work of this developer and architect, there are concerns regarding the use of materials and the lack of detailing and the possibility that a brick façade and other contextual elements will be poorly done.
- Who at HPD, DoB will be conducting reviews and inspections?
- Will it be 80/20 Inclusionary Housing?
- What is the history and reputation of the Developer and the Architect?
A PDF with more detail is available HERE
We are a community with substantial expertise. The main question is how to use it and when. If researching this project interests you please put an email address (orange box) or comment using the registration form below.